7th Grade Overview
Exercises and Minor Grades: (pass/fail only)
1. DAILY Journal Assignments
2. Sketches & Brainstorming for all major projects
3. Exercises to prepare for MAJOR PROJECT
Unlimited as long as done in class and comes from list of possible projects.
Major Projects for Seventh Grade
1. Wire Figure Sculpture
2. Poster Painting
3. Grid Enlarged Pencil Drawing
4. Digital I-Pad- Painting (time permitting)
Students WILL ONLY FAIL if they are NOT functioning in class, refuse to makeup work, or misusing materials and equipment. Students are given plenty of class time to complete ALL major projects (provided they are not wasting class time or have too many absences). They can come in before school starts or stay after school to make up work provided they schedule this time in advance with the teacher.